- Community Impact
- Gender Equality
- P&G Innovation Contributes Hand Sanitizer to Battle COVID-19
Hand sanitizer is essential in the fight against COVID-19. P&G is leveraging people, talents and resources to serve the growing need around the world. Since January, we’ve mobilized teams to provide the capability to manufacture and distribute hand
- Supporting Health Care Workers in China
Health care workers in China have been at the forefront of fighting the COVID-19 virus, forging new directions for others around the globe to follow. Working with long-time partners to provide both product donations and financial aid, our P&G China
- STEPPING UP AS A FORCE FOR GOOD
In service to people everywhere who are caring for their families and communities — all day, every day, P&G people are stepping up and serving others as a force for good.
- P&G-led HolyGrail project Earns Top Honors at Packaging Europe’s Sustainability Awards
The multi-company collaborative venture also wins ‘Driving the Circular Economy’ category
- P&G Again Reinvents Consumer Experiences at CES 2020
Oral-B, Pampers, P&G Ventures and Charmin Among Brands Showcasing New Technology Elevating Everyday Consumer Experiences
- P&G Announces New Global Commitment to Reduce Plastic
When P&G announced our Ambition 2030 sustainability goals in April 2018, we included several global goals for packaging, including 100% recyclable or reusable packaging by 2030.
- P&G, Global Citizen, and National Geographic Partner to ACTIVATE for Change
Procter & Gamble and National Geographic launch ACTIVATE today, a compelling six-part documentary series to spotlight global issues like extreme poverty, inequality and sustainability,
- P&G In The Making: We Filmed What a P&G Product Sees on its Way to You
At P&G, we love improving everyday life. But what gets us up in the morning is everything it takes to get there.
- P&G Purchases 100% Renewable Electricity in U.S., Canada and Western Europe
P&G achieved a significant 2020 sustainability goal ahead of schedule. We are proud to share that we are purchasing 100% renewable electricity in the U.S. and Canada, and extended it to Western Europe.
- Pampers: The Birth of P&G’s First 10-Billion-Dollar Brand
Decades of Innovation Have Improved Life for Parents, Babies
- First Look: P&G’s 2019 Annual Report
Released today as an online interactive experience, P&G’s 2019 Annual Report tells the story of how, as previously announced, we achieved the following during fiscal year 2019:
- P&G Tackles Gender Bias at Women Deliver 2019
Last week, more than 8,000 gender equality changemakers—from world leaders and activists to journalists and academics—convened in Vancouver, Canada, for the Women Deliver 2019 Conference
- #WeSeeEqual Forum Features Top Change Agents for Gender and Intersectional Equality
As part of our long-standing focus on gender and intersectional equality, P&G ushered in International Women’s Day with the We See Equal Forum at the Cincinnati Headquarters on Tuesday, March 5.